Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sorry for the long hiatus from this blog. If you've read my regular blog, you would know that this last month has been one of hectic transition for me. I hope to put the Female Genital Cutting post up this weekend and then hopefully add to the blog at least every 2-3 weeks. This first year of residency training will either prove to power my Women's Health Corner or overshadow it. I hope and pray that I am able to do both and give each of my posts the time and effort that they deserve. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love..very interesting..we love it : )


    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P


    P.S.
    I ALSO HAVE A BA IN SPANISH : ) VERY EXCITING GOODLUCK ON YOUR CAREER AS WELL AS YOUR BABY!!

    **TANIA**

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts on the Matter